Thursday, November 20, 2014

Elemis Frangipani oil review

As I trained in Elemis when I was 18 I've always been one of their biggest advocates. I.Love.Elemis.!!! Honestly though I can't ever seen to fault any of their products which is amazing for a skincare brand as you usually get the odd few pieces that one or two people don't really get on with or it never lives up to expectation but I just love everything about Elemis.
The packaging, the smells, the feel of the product, anyway enough of me gushing lets get talking about one product I really love. Frangipani Monoi Melt.



This is a total "at home spa" experience. It's totally intoxicating tropical scent, The Frangipani flower mixed with coconut oil transports your senses to a tropical retreat. 
This contains a  high content of coconut oil which makes the oil solidify at cooler temperatures so I tend to pop mine in the bath just 10 minutes before i get out so it's nice and melted. 
The lid makes an amazing spill proof travel companion so this tends to go with me when I am going away at weekends but do be careful if your heading somewhere hot as you may get a little leakage when the solid oil melts. 
Not only is this oil great for a body moisturiser in the colder months but it's also amazing hair oil. You can leave it on overnight or just for 20 minutes and it really gives your hair a good conditioning. 
You can use it on your face as well but with how temperamental skin is at the moment I haven't tried it yet as I'm worried about a breakout. 
I literally love using this from head to toe and a little goes a very long way, especially if your using it as advised which is on damp skin. 
A 100ml bottle is £32 which is a great investment for the winter months, it will totally take you back to summer. 

Becky x



SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig