Sunday, November 23, 2014

Elemis skin bliss capsules



Winter skin in need of a boost? Grab yourself a pot of these babies. 
These have been sat on my beauty table for some time so I thought being cold, rainy, sunny and sometimes all three at once my skin could do with a little help. 
I have been using these for a couple of weeks and these wonderful capsules have been giving my skin the boost of radiance we all need in the winter months really.

So lets get to it...
In the morning you use a pink capsule, pre moisturiser and the green ones during your evening skincare routine pre moisturiser. 
The shot of hydration your skin gets from these is something pretty special. Within a week my skin went from looking tired and dull to totally renewed, hydrated and calm looking. 
The only downside to these is the morning capsules are just as intense as the evening so during the day, even under make up you can get a little shiny. Some days I left out the moisturiser and just headed for a primer after applying this.

So with these you get a 4 weeks supply, and at the end of 4 weeks my skin looks so radiant and fresh looking. I tend to get a lot of redness on my cheeks, even when I woke in the morning my skin was looking flawless. My pores aren't as vivid either which is a great plus as I have larger pores on my nose. 
You just tear off the smaller bit on the top and squeeze the pouch into your hand, there doesn't look like much but there is plenty in one capsule to do your whole face and neck don't feel like you need more than one as a little will go a long way.  
These Elemis capsules a little pricey at £63 for a one month supply, but if you have an event, occasion or just want a little treat I'd definitely recommend them. They have a great offer on time to spa at the moment where you can get a 2 month supply for £79.50. 

I have started to get back into Elemis a lot more recently and I'm loving all my buys.
I will definitely be purchasing at least one of their Christmas gift packs but if your stuck on which to try here are some of my picks. 

The perfect christmas gift. 

This would be a great starter kit for anyone who hasn't tried Elemis yet, This will get you hooked.

The one and one body kit. The smell of the frangipani is amazing, check out my recent post for more on this here.


Becky x






SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig