Sunday, December 14, 2014

A face masks friend..



I think it's safe to say along with exfoliators I am slightly in love with face masks, well shall we just go with skincare in general? yeah! 

I have always used my fingers to apply my masks, not only is it unhygienic, especially if your using pots and fresh masks can be quite messy to apply so I have a little tip.
I headed back to a little friend I started using almost 10 years ago when I trained as a beautician.

A face mask brush. 

You can pick these up from Amazon or Boots for as little as £2, or if you have a Real Techniques pointy foundation brush in your collection this will do nicely. 
Applying face masks has now become mess free and you get a nice even application all over, no over using a product needs a huge thumbs up - hurrah! 

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig