Sunday, December 07, 2014

My #1st Christmas Wishlist

I do have the tendency to want more and more as the weeks drawn closer to Christmas so here is my 1st lot of things that I had screen shotted over the last couple of weeks/months which I would love for Christmas.. If your reading this Santa, I hope I'm on the good list for being a very good wife/daughter/girl.





Frends Ella Rose Gold headphones
First up are these beautiful headphones. I mean every Christmas list should involve a little rose gold somewhere right?.. And aren't these just the nicest you've ever seen? *insert nodding head in the style of Churchill dog here -voice too!* These beauties are a hefty £85, yes for headphones, but if your going to get some good use out of them i.e. The gym, train or bus journeys they are well worth the pennies. I am a bit of a rose gold magnet I must admit. 

Neom  Christmas Wish scented candle.
Mandarin, Cinnamon & Tonka bean, now isn't that just Christmas all wrapped up in a little jar there! I love the gold and white jar/holder/holster/makeup brush holder once burnt out... Everything about this screams Christmas, Neom along with Diptyque are a brand I've been wanting to try for a long time so hopefully this year I've been good enough to get this one.

Lush Merry Christmas
My Christmas list would not be complete without a gift from Lush. I mean how much can one person love baths? A lot I tell ya! This festive gift has most of the Christmas ballistics I love, Lord of Misrule being one of my faves, along with Father Christmas and Christmas Eve bubble bar. Yes you are paying slightly extra for the gifts but enough to warrant the gorgeous box and beautiful bows. This is one of their cheaper boxes and well worth the £20 tag. 

The Olympus Pen Camera 
I have been gushing over this for a while. I don't actually have my own camera, my mom has a pretty awesome one so I tend to steal that for my picture taking or otherwise it's down to my not so great Samsung phone camera. I've been eyeing his for a while but you can never tell how great the pictures will be until you've tried it. Well my good friend Amy - the lucky duck! Got to use one for a whole day - check out her post here. And that's what sold me, the photo quality on her last two blog posts, here are amazing. It is a little pricey at £399 but it's more of an investment for the long term I think.

Kale Jumper
Ahh the infamous Beyonce KALE jumper. Such a great casual jumper that I need in my life. I have way to many "going out" dresses/clothes so it's a must that I purchase this to start off my "not going anywhere" collection! 

The little book of lunch book. 
Spotted on the beautiful Estee from Essiebutton vlog, I also get totally stuck on what to have for lunch. Breakfast I've usually decided on the night before - usually depending on how much sleep I want or need but lunch, it seems to sneak up on you and I usually reach for bad stuff. So along with all the New Year New Me  malarkey I will make more time for lunch. And yoga, cus I need to stress less. 

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette
My like obsession for CT has become more apparent as of recent times. This stuff rocks, honestly there is nothing I love more than a good beauty buy.. other than a great beauty buy. And amazing packaging of course and this has all of that wrapped up in a deep purple and gold beautifully packaged box. The Dolce Vita with 4 every day wearable shades is amazing, and this glitter.. *drooling is happening right now!* it's just a beauty lovers 'must have' palette. 

Molton Brown Eucalyptus shower gel
This all started because my husband gets to stay in nice hotels and returns with all the beautiful samples from the bathroom for me. This is so fresh with a real wake up scent, all I need now is the big bottle. These are £18, I had looked at the bauble ones but the larger are much better value, although not as festive. 

I hope you've enjoyed my Christmas list, knowing me there will be more to come, I mean what girl has ever said they don't need more? 

Merry Christmas 

Becky 



SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig