Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Body Shop : Wild Argan hand cream




I have been meaning to get myself a hand cream for quite some time. All i do is tell people off for not using it (I'm a bossy nail technician!) And I'm the worst. During work hours i use my trusty Bio Sculpture one that i use on my clients but out of work I needed one to keep in my handbag you know, not to big and bulky to carry, one that won't leak out or has a pump you can accidentally squeeze down and all over your other handbag bits so I got this one. Body Shop's Wild Argan range. I've been wanting to try something from this range for a while, actually I have wanted the whole range for a while but funds wouldn't allow so I opted for this to try first.

The Wild Argan range includes 10 products, you can see them all here. They all have argan oil which has been sourced from northern mountains in Morocco. The oil is hand extracted using an old age method, for this they press the Argan nut kernels before filtering and leaving to set for around 2 days.

The look : Firstly i cannot express how much I love the look of this. Crabtree & Evelyn have done the same with their hand creams to, got that Aesop vibe going on. It's easy squeeze, no mess, no fuss, gets the job done kind if tube.

The product : Argan oil hand cream is a really lightweight moisturiser and unlike most hand creams I have used in the past doesn't take an age to sink in. It leaves a really nice soft, moisturised finish to the skin without feeling greasy.

The price : The mini hand creams are 30ml and come in at a handy £3.50! Won't break the bank or your bag!!

Merry Christmas

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig