Sunday, August 16, 2015

The perfect summer dress


I came across this dress not too long back on banana republic. I wanted something white, as I mainly own a closet of black clothes, floaty and girly! I think I've done pretty well. I love the 'holey' material. I thought it may need to be a red hot day before I wore it but it's not too bad. It has a nice slip underneath that is a bit more fitting to keep you a bit warmer. 


I would size down with this dress too, I took a punt because it was floaty and I have a small waist I went for the only size they had left in stock at the time, an 8! I am in no way a UK size 8 so these dresses are roomy. It's now on sale for £24.99 so go.. Quick.. Well after you've read my post obviously ...


I paired it with one of my wardrobe staples, which if you haven't got every girl needs a little black bag. I fell in love with this Jimmy Choo one just before we went to Rome in May. I believe in quality over quantity as it will last longer and be in better condition, so instead of opting for something that will 'do the job for now' save and get something you always wanted. I am very lucky as since I was 26 I have thought this about handbags so I've been saving and collecting bags for years so I have a lovely little stash. And if you feel like you can't part with that much cash, well wait until next week where I will give you a little insider secret on why you won't have too. 

         www.bananarepublic.co.uk 





SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig