Sunday, August 09, 2015

Nivea 3 in 1

There are always times where we really can't be bothers to remove our make up before bed, but we no to keep our skin looking its best it's a must. Myself for one, the older I'm getting I like the easy option of make up removal. I like my skin to look good and fresh but i want things done quickly as I just don't always have the time for balming and double cleansing. I have had a long standing love affair with face wipes but I have noticed my skin becoming a lot drier recently. So I decided to switch it up a little. First was to apply a facial oil day and night, that's helped a massive amount. The next was to just have a skin friendlier make up removal process. 

I came across this in Boots some time ago now, it sat in my bathroom for weeks going un touched, and since I've used it I have never looked back. It's quickly become a firm staple for my make up removal of an evening. I still like to cleanse and tone of a morning purely because I feel it wakes me up better. 

There are so many Micellar waters on the market but the reason I went for this one is because it contains grape seed oil. This is fantastic for your skin and helps to reduce any tightening and dryness which is exactly what my skin needed. I can say it's definitely loving the oil hit!  
This will set you back a whole £4 for 200ml, it's not the cheapest potion but it does work best of dehydrated and dry skin. 

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig