Saturday, September 19, 2015

Autumn lips

I do like to try and update my make up looks with each season, it's good to not wear the same all year every year so here are my picks for the autumn months. 




Rimmel kate moss 107

Revlon just bitten in crush

Revlon matte in sultry

Clinique super strawberry



I think that any deeper pink, purple or plum tones are just perfect for autumn. I do think a good vintage rose colour looks beautiful in autumn too and copper tones. Unfortunately I've not found any to suit my skin tone. 
My absolute favourite is this clinique one. It's perfect for every day. Daytime daring, the boldest I'll go is to the revlon just bitten as it's a lovely sheer colour. But rimmel is my go to evening picks. 

What are your favourite autumn shades? 

Becky 
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig