Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My bathtime routine


I love a lazy Sunday evening. My mind and legs is constantly on the go so the only time I truly get to wind down and relax is when I have a bath, so here's what I like to do...

I light plenty of candles of course..



I throw in some sort of Lush concoction. I am trying to use up all my products as I seemed to have a splurge from around January to April in there. I went with a silky smooth bath melt and a milky bubble bar. 



I then apply a layer of my pro collagen balm all over and leave for a minute. This will break down any make up or daily grime left on your face. 

Whilst my balm is getting to work I give my lips a good scrub. It's always this time of year I get really dry lips so this is a life saver.


I am absolutely love my facial cleansing brush, take a peek here for more info on this but if you haven't got one in your life yet. You need one!! I then apply a face mask and lay back and relax for a little while. I have loved this mask for a couple of years now, but I am on the look out for other clay masks to try. 


 I am reading this book at the moment, I'm really loving it but I never get much chance to read other than a Sunday, but I am determined I am going to finish it by the end of September. 

Just before I get out of the bath I like to give my body a good scrub, I am loving this Rituals scrub at the moment. It's really gritty and makes your skin silky smooth. 



I finish of with a layer of my Elemis moisture melt. My skin looks firmer, feels smoother and more nourished whenever I use this oil. This has been a favourite for years. 

How do you spend your Sunday evenings? 

Love Becky x










SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig