Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hourglass Ambient lighting blush incandescent electra

Hold the phone. I have finally got my mitts on an hourglass blush *insert heart eye emoji here* .



This is not your average blush, it's like a hybrid between a blush and a highlight. It gives you that real 'natural glow' we all love and want to get when we cover up our natural glow with make up....



As most of you will know by now the blush range is 6 strong, with the added ambient face powder and now palettes containing 3 different blushers. These bad boys are designed to be a 2 in 1. A wash of colour with a hightlight to boot. Also when doing a bit of research on these I found out they are handmade in italy, possibly my favourite place ever and no two pans are made the same so you really do get a bespoke blush whichever you buy. Plus if your using the hourglass ambient lighting powder you get even more of a glow.



I have the shade incandescent electra it's a gorgeous peach shade which is my favourite shade of blush for my olive skin. I hadn't been very taken with many if the shades but when I had seen my friend Amy's blush whilst we were at insurgence this year I was blown away. The beautiful mix of blush and glow was incredible as well as looking like a really natural flush I knew I had to have it! Thankfully she's been on a trip to the states and bought me one back. Thanks beaut, you've changed my blush world forever! And if you want to see what Amy picked up from the USA click here.

However the one thing I will add is that when I tried these in the shop, you know the usual beauty addict back of the hands swatching. Well it just didn't do them any favours. I've resisted buying any for about a year and it wasn't until it was on I fell in love. 

You can buy them everywhere now which is great, Space NK, Sephora, John lewis and they come in at around £28.


SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig