Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Body Shop Moroccan firming clay

I have been eyeing up the spa of the world range in The body shop for a few weeks now. In all honesty I wanted everything, but I was good, I resisted temptation and only caved on buying this. The Moroccan Rhassoul body clay. 


Below is a little picture of the whole range. Prices vary from £15 to £25, which I don't think is bad considering the size of the product your getting. This was £16 for a 200ml body clay.


Firstly I had a really lovely soak in the bath and then scrubbed my body within an inch of its life. I used my rituals scrub which you can find here and see my thoughts on it here


I started with a small amount as I didn't know how far it would go. It asks you to apply a generous amount to th area and then leave to dry. I may have applied mine a little too thick as it took around 20 minutes for mine to fully set, I think it would take less now we have the heating on. 


I stood in the bathroom and carried on catching up on vlogs and beauty hauls I'd been missing until it starts to set. As it dries it goes to a dark khaki greeny brown colour then to white. This my my indication to jump in the shower. I used circular motions to remove which helps with the blood flow 
and circulation around your body. When I removed it and moisturised I noticed a big difference to how supple, soft and nourished my skin looked. 


I am really impressed and will be continuing this is my weekly routine for a while. You can find the whole range here. Next I would like to try the Dead Sea salt scrub and maybe one of the creams or oils, everything is so luxurious I just can't choose. 

Becky 

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig