Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Paris bucket list

This will only be my 3rd time ever going to paris. It's an hour on a flight I can't believe I've not been more. My first I was really young, I think about 5 or 6 and we drove to disneyland paris. My second was a surprise for my dads 50th birthday. That was a crazy weekend, we ate great food, drank way too much champagne and did lots of the tourist sights. But this time I am armed and ready with a list of things to do whilst I'm there. 




1. Disneyland Paris - it's been 7 years since I was last at Disney at that was in Florida, so I think a day at the happiest place on earth is much needed. 

2. Angelina - somewhere I've never been but read so much about. Apparently it's the best hot chocolate in Paris, I'll soon be finding out!.

3. Arc De Triumph - I recently found out you can climb to the top so I'd love to do that at sunset. 

4. Montparnasse 360 view - I've been up the Eiffel Tower, queued with hundreds of people to say you've been up there so how amazing will it be to be up higher and have the full city in view. Plus there is a champagne bar up top. 

5. Canal cruise - I would love to do a canal cruise past the glittery Eiffel Tower of an evening. 

6. Moulin Rouge - I've been told what a fantastic evening this is so I'd love to experience this myself. How much more French could you get. 

7. A wine tasting class -Preferably champagne.. Well the French would know the most and hopefully do it the best!? 

8. Amorino - They make an ice cream look like a rose, need I say more?! 

9. Merci - a well know blogger haunt that serves a cracking egg breakfast! It's a must! 

10. A palace and courtyard with beautiful shops, and lots of tall and short striped podeums that have become very insta famous. 

If you have any other suggestions leave me a comment below or head over to tell me on Twitter @billygumbex. 



SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig