Thursday, October 01, 2015

Nails Inc with Alexa Chung

This was actually a free gift from Selfridges, my mom had something through the post telling her to collect her gift and I was most put out seeing as I hadn't got one. Anyway, when we arrived they did say we both had one *jumps up and down with excitement*. We took our bright yellow bags and wandered up to the champagne bar for a glass, or two. 

Not being able to contain our excitement at what could be in there we opened them up. I was so happy to be getting this as a nail technician it's rare I have time to do my own but recently I have been painting them of a weekend, although to my mom's dismay (as i do her bio sculpture gels) she was not. Let's just say it may or may not have been put away for a Christmas present. 


So here's the line up... 






My favourite's are little brick lane (the orange brick one) and porchester square (the taupe one) 

Which are yours? 

I shall most likely be putting picture's up over on my instagram - BILLYGUMBEX - so head there to see what they look like on my nails. 

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig