Sunday, October 18, 2015

Pure Chimp Lemon Matcha

Well hasn't autumn arrived with a bang. Last week we had blue skies, highs of 19 degrees, which is pretty amazing for the UK! But now it's officially autumn. My skin has gone from having a lovely dewy glow to being congested and dull and my body is just craving stodgy foods that it can't handle, neither will my jeans for that matter! 

So recently I'm finding if I start my day off in a healthy way and I'm finding from the inside out works best. 



I start my day with a super food tea. I have always drunk green tea because of the fantastic anti oxidant properties it contains but when reading on line about super food teas these more than triple the antioxidants that are in green tea. From one cup you get the equivalence of 10 green teas. Amazing, because who really has time for ten cuppa's a day? Yep, not me. So I was thrilled when Pure Chimp sent me their Lemon super tea to try. 

So here's what you do... 








I like to leave it a minute to cool down, also it does say you should whisk it to make it frothy but I've tried it both ways and prefer it the non froth way.




This is amazing, I do honestly struggle some morning to gulp down a hot green tea but this has been great to drink. It's not bitter at all like most green teas are, it's quite sweet and you get a nice hit of lemon in there too. 

I am officially hooked on this now. I have been having 3 cups a day. One in a smoothie of a morning, I have been using the recipe from their website here and I have one mid morning and usually one before bed too.

Another huge plus has been my skin, it's completely calmed down. Redness has gone, I've stopped breaking out and I feel like I have tonnes of energy. Just changing something small in my diet has really helped. Head to the website to get some of this amazing tea. Plus they have some incredible offers on. 


Becky x




*Disclaimer*
I have not been asked to talk about this product. I was very kindly sent this by Pure Chimp and well, I think it's bloomin amazing!!

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig