Sunday, October 25, 2015

York's Bakery & Cafe


Early Sunday morning, not so bright eyed and busy tailed - it was 9am after all. I jumped in the car and headed out for breakfast with one of my girls. 

I've heard so much about Yorks, I really couldn't wait to try a few bits. They have 4 places dotted around Birmingham. The one near new street was really packed! 

The menu is simple but there's something to suit everyone's tastes. 


A ridiculously large menu of tea's.. English breakfast for M and white peony for me.



Followed by cracking eggs royale. They really were eggcellent! 






How could we resist this huge range of cakes and pastries? Yep, that's right.. We couldn't! 



We finished breakfast with salted caramel brownies.

Two greedy piglets were very full and happy to have a little stroll around Birmingham. Well we had to walk off this breakfast didn't we! 

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig