Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Magical day at Hogwarts

As we arrived, it was cold, grey and rainy. Typically British weather to visit one of the biggest British film sets ever! 


 Your greeted by a huge 35 foot tree in the entrance decorated with hundreds of beautifully wrapped presents under it. Christmas has definitley arrived at Hogwarts. 

 Once you've seen a little footage you arrive at the grand hall entrance....

 The table's are laid, the tree's are set, the fires are blazing and the roasts are all ready to be eaten.. Enough about Christmas let's get seeing the set. 

All the costumes, the ACTUAL costumes that were worn are all here still. 


 If my husband would allow it, my Christmas table would look like this one. Heaven! 














After we found the platform, I loaded my luggage and got ready to go to Hogwarts... Plus if I go in this coat, it means I don't have to give it back to my mom when I get home!

Shop my outfit









We had such a lovely few hours around the set. We did try butterbeer ice cream too which was incredible! Not many people seemed to enjoy the beer but the ice cream is the best I've ever had!!

There are a few more pics over on my Instagram so head over there to check them out!   

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig