Sunday, November 08, 2015

My Autumn / Winter Lush Haul


A short while back I went on a little spending spree in Lush Birmingham. Once every couple of months I go in and check out what's new for the season and stock up. There are a couple of the smells I wasn't too keen on, I'm never a huge fan of the snow fairy scent so that's always a no no and the more Christmassy smells I thought I'd grab those closer to Christmas. I went in just before Halloween so it's a bit of a mish mash of bombs. 


Every year I grab at least one sparkly pumpkin. I love the smell and it give the most amazing amount of bubble to an orange bath. You do have to use at least half of it though so it doesn't go as far as some of the others do but it is gorgeous!


The butterbear is another favourite. It doesn't look anything special but it has Shea butter in so when you step out of the bath it leaves a silky smooth layer over your skin. I always get a couple of these to last me through, I can bear to be without them. Although I think butter ball comes into play sometime after Christmas which is ultimately the same product... Just not shaped like a bear.


This is the first time I've ever had the stars. They smell really fresh and uplifting, also the girls in Lush Birmingham were raving about these, they look so simple but apparently there's a surprise inside ? 


Dragon's Egg. This has a real lovely citrus scent, again it's quite uplifting. I think I'm drawn to these! Once you pop it in the water it fizzes around creating a rainbow of beautiful colours. 


Shoot for the stars. This is have never purchased before and cannot wait to have a go with it. It supposedly paints a beautiful night sky of deep purple and blue then unfolds a bright yellow that fizzes around like shooting stars.


Yog Nog. This is one of my favourite Christmas scents so I do tend to get one of these just before. It's really lovely and creamy and smelly very sweet and spicy. I wanted to get a soap too as i haven't had one in a long time. 



So white, is as white as snow... unless you let it roll around in the bag with all your other bombs then you get something that looks  more like dragons egg *inserting a frowny face here!! This leaves the bath pure white and a little frothy and has an incredible scent, it smells like apples. 


Luxury pud. Every year I have one of these and usually end up using it on Christmas eve. It contains lavender so is lovely and relaxing and spouts out every colour you can imagine. 


Lord of Misrule is one of my favourites. It has a real spicy kick to the smell, when you plop *technical term! it into the water it sends your bath the most beautiful shades of pink and green. This really does rule!


And last but not least is Karma. I mainly grabbed this because of the name but the smell is incredible. Orange, lemongrass, lavadin (a relative of lavender) and pine oil! Amazing...



I love doing little Lush hauls, it's one of my favourite shops. I do think I have enough to last me a while now!

What are your favourites?






SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig