Friday, December 11, 2015

Liz Earle Unboxing

A few weeks ago a friend of mine had some Liz Earle products delivered whilst I was there. She was showing me all the skincare and said how much she rated it for such a great price too. So I decided I may just have to jump on her wagon and get some..

I've always loved the cleanse and polish and never really divulged into any other Liz Earle products but for just £64 I had a huge amount of stuff. Now usually I swear by Elemis but I couldn't justify it being so close to Christmas, plus my moisturiser alone was £75! 

So let's get to it... My order arrived pretty quickly, I think it was only 2-3 days after I ordered it. It came in a huge box exactly like this, I had my camera ready for snapping away to share with you all, so here goes.



I couldn't resist one of the cleanse and polish's from the festive range, plus he doesn't know yet but my husband has bought me this for Christmas. Hehe. I went for the Pink Pepper & Mint. I can't wait to try this out, plus how fab it comes with some new clothes with gold edges. 



And the packaging is just amazing... How could I have resisted! 

I carried on removing my products from the box, there were a lot so bare with me. If you buy the skin essentials range you get quite a few things free. So I bought the big cleanse and polish - I do use it morning and night so I'll get through them all! - a toner and a moisturiser, you get a soothing eye make up remover, a gentle exfoliater, face mask, a mascara, new cleansing cloths and a perfume tester all for free! How incredible is that. 



I'm really liking the moisturiser, it sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feel smooth and clear in the mornings. Yes at 28 I still get a few spots but I haven't had any trouble with switching to this one.





The exfoliater is really gentle, I sometimes use this with my olay cleansing brush too. It makes me skin feel super soft and silky. It's not as gritty as I usually go but I think that's a good thing. I use it around 3 times a week and nearly always at night so my skin gets the full benefits. 


The mask you only leave on for a short while. 30 seconds to two minutes. I thought this was a little strange but I went with it. It warms up really quickly and doesn't get enough time to set at the two minute mark but it really cleared up my blemishes that I had. It wasn't stubborn to get off so I didn't have to scrub at my skin. It was really nice! 




If I'm being totally honest I didn't know what to expect with the mascara. I didn't have high hopes, but it's fabulous! It separates and lengthens my lashes really nicely! I'll have a more in depth review up soon. 



And to finish, some extra cloths - which I never used to use. I didn't like to keep re washing them, I'd just use a face wipe but I've noticed such a huge difference in my skin since I've stopped using face wipes. 

So thanks for introducing me to Liz Earle's other products Lou! I love them!! 

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig