Saturday, November 29, 2014

Lush Northern Lights review

Northern lights bath ballistic is part of the Halloween/Christmas 2014 range, I'm slowly getting through all of them so bare with me. I was in particular drawn to this one, due to it's odd shape compare to the other ballistics and I wanted it to be a spectacular show of beautiful colours like the northern lights. I can't say I was overwhelmed by this but like it's pal the sparkler takes a while to fizzle away in the bath, 6 minutes to be precise but the colours were beautiful, ribena purple bath with a foamy blue and yellow fizzle happening.
 I did really love the scent, very calming but sweet and florally. A great one to use at bedtime. The ylang-ylang and jasmine will send you off to a bedtime coma. 
These are a similar price to most the ballistics, £3.50 but the added bonus with the northern lights and sparkler is you can get 2 uses out of them because you can chop them in half! Bonus! 


SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig