Friday, December 19, 2014

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask



On a recent trip (I do tend to go maybe a little too often) to Lush, I decided to opt for a face mask. I'm partial to a fresh mask every now and then. 

So Lush Fresh face masks are all packaged in these black screw lid containers, I love that when you go to the store you can see them all out and test the products. This is one that I have never tried before, actually I have only ever tried 3 of Lush's face masks. 

The third being Catastrophe Cosmetic. In this particular face mask are two unique ingredients, fresh blueberries and chamomile blue oil which makes the mask jam packed with moisturising antioxidants which help to nourish and brighten up tired dull skin, exactly what I am needing this time of year!

I popped my mask in the fridge until it was chilled and after my evening skincare routine I put it on and chilled out! 

I did notice that the formula of this product seemed a little more watery than the others that I have tried from Lush. This is because it has lots of natural juices in the blueberries that separate the mixture so make sure you give it a good stir before you use it. 
 The mask is pretty thick but adheres well to the skin so no need to worry about dripping making that big of a mess.

The mask dries in about 5 minutes and you can actually feel it tightening. Be careful not to smile as if the mask starts cracking it falls all of the place. It is quite messy to take off but nothing unlike all other fresh masks. I really have enjoyed this one, I will definitely be purchasing this again. 

Merry Christmas 

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig