Wednesday, December 17, 2014

LUSHious Lip Scrubs



Lush have 4 lip scrubs in their range.  Mint Julips, Popcorn, Santa baby & bubblegum. Due to my overwhelming love of anything Lush I now have 3 of them, the only reason I didn't get Bubblegum is because I'm not overly fond of the smell. Snow fairy, bubble star, candy mountain,  I just can't do it. Not sure why it puts me off because I can't even say its too sweet as I love sweet stuff?! It's just quite a sickly smell. 

The newest of the bunch is Mint Julips. I really wanted to get this one as it smelt and tasted like mint white chocolate. 




Firstly these are made with flavoured caster sugar and jojoba oil so once you've scrub a dub dubbed you can lick it off - worryingly enough dead skin and all. 

After a vigorous scrub - sometimes I do lick it off, but I was removing my make up so I opted to use my face wipe to remove it, my lips felt soft and plump again. No dry chapped areas! 

I don't think I could spend a season without these, especially as they last a year. For £5.50, I have had Santa baby nearly a year and it's only half way down and popcorn about 7 months and that's about half way through, they are well worth the money. 


Merry Christmas 

Becky x

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig