Friday, December 19, 2014

MeMeMe Cosmetics. The Ultimate Rich Plum palette












A bit of a picture heavy post, but how can I not with all these fabulous colours. 
Firstly a massive thank you to MeMeMe for this fabulous Christmas gift, just in time for the party season and all perfect shades for mememe... get it!!?? 

Online these shades look so much brighter but you know what, I was so pleased when they were a little deeper. 
There are 8 in total giving you the perfect range for a Christmas party smoky eye or just a daytime look with the rich browns and plums. 
It has the perfect balance between mattes and shimmers too, I'm a real shimmer girl but for daytime you can't be too glam.. said no girl ever!! 

I love the double ended make up brush the palette comes with which cuts down on having to take lots out with you if your staying away and the palette is nicely compact so you will have no trouble in keeping it tucked in your make up bag to travel with. 

The colours stay really well too, I have been wearing them to work, I work for myself so no Christmas parties for me I'm afraid (party for 1!)  but I'm really wanting to go all out on Christmas day and do a full smoky eye with the browns and plums with a hint of black. Totally off track their but the pigment lasts really well on my eyes. I am working 12 hours a day at the moment at it has hardly budged when I get in at night and that's without a primer. I am really impressed! I have been using the mascara for quite some time now too so there will be a review coming up soon on that too!

Take a peek at the palette here. Extra bonus it has been reduced to £13.50, how can you refuse and with a very cheerful 25% off with the gift code mememe25 when entered on check out. 

Merry Christmas 

Becky x


SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig