Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lush Luxury Pud

This is the king of Christmas bath ballistics.


This is the only Luxury Pud I will be indulging in from the new year. Every year for probably the last 3 years I've nested away a small bundle of these ballistics but this year I have given lots of others a try too, but I thought I'd share this one anyway beacuse if you haven't had one this year, you can put your new trainers on - come on everyone gets new trainers for that New year New me malarkey!! - and race off to your nearest lush and grab a bundle.


This just makes the most beautiful rainbow bath doesn't it!! - I can sing a rainbow - Be glad your not subjected to my wonderful singing.


If you can't tell already once this ballistic hits the water 4 smaller ballistics start to fizz away in all different colours, breaking away from the big pink ball of goodness.


This is a really lovely relaxing scent. Containing Lavender, ylang ylang, tonka absolute .. ly no idea what this particular oil is!. 
If you don't manage to get your mitts on this this year then do not fear, twilight bath bomb has the same scent just not all the sparkles and colours. 

Hope all my lovely readers have had a fabulous Christmas and thanks for continuing to read my rambles over the festive season. 

Becky x

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig