Sunday, December 14, 2014

Vita Liberata | NKD SKN Self tan

The Vita Liberata  tans are one I have been  wanting to try for quite some time now. I don't  know  if  your anything like me but I always stick to the same brands, st tropez, fake bake and st moritz so it's  good to switch  it up, heck it may even become a new favourite, and well.. just after we've spent all our pennies on our loved ones (or ourselves!!) We need a tan within our budget to get us through new years eve! 


 NKD SKN is the less pricey range in the Vita Liberata collection of which you can get from superdrug. I've not seen this around in boots yet. Being olive skinned the dark tan was perfect for me. They do have quite the substantial range to suit most skin types though. Medium & Dark, which other than if your an english rose this range won't be great for. A mousse and liquid in both and a wash off tan in both medium and dark too. At the moment they're on sale too from £5 - £9.96 which is amazing for such a good tan. 


Make sure you have shaved and scrubbed at least 6-8 hours before applying the tan. Concentrate on all the dry areas, elbows, knees and ankles. 

If I'm being totally honest i would of preffered a mousse but I was gifted this particular one. I do find the mousse much easier to apply but with a little elbow grease this buffed in just nice. I try to leave it on overnight, you do get better results the longer you leave it on. I like to shower it off the next morning and give my body a good moisturise.


The results were better than expected, no patchiness, no orangey looking skin, it was really good all round even tan. I do beleive I'm converted firstly to liquid tans, well because you can be a little slower than you have to be with the mousse and secondly to trying out cheaper products!. 
 
Have you tried this before? 

Becky x

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig