Monday, December 01, 2014

Nailing it for December

Autumn/Winter time rolls around and i head straight for the same colours once again, the dark reds. You know the really deep wine reds, or to be exact Chanels Rouge.
So as I headed for that i decided to stop myself and pick out something a little different,  something out of my usual palette of 'go too' varnishes.
So here are a few I am loving this year!

Bio Sculpture Free Loving
This deep forest green is amazing! Especially if you matte it up and believe it or not dark green is such a versatile colour and goes with near enough all my autumnal wardrobe. Well i do wear mostly black.

Bio Sculpture smothered in minerals
A complete change, I never go for metallic or taupe/brown with a hint of gold. I need to get a dulux colour chart to see where this goes. It's such a stand out colour as well nothing like what I'm used to wearing.

Bio Sculpture The pursuit of beauty
I can honestly say I've never worn a navy before and it's so bloody versatile. The depth and amazing finish this has to it you've got to gloss it up all the way!!

OPI glitter which is witch
No seriously who can go a season without dipping into a little glitter? Nope.. me either, this is why I have picked this. It literally gives any flat colour a real pop of life and looks bloomin amazing on its own too. 

OPI Coca Cola red
This could not not be included, seriously cola is the banner of Christmas, the Christmas red.. No? That big bright truck full of lights is enough to get the grinchiest of people into the festive spirit and dress up any outfit beautifully. I like to save my red nails until Christmas eve though. I am at heart a more vampy dark colour lover or a total magpie with my colour choosing as you can see!!

Becky x











SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig