Thursday, January 08, 2015

Bourjous cream blush

Where do I start with how great these little blushes really are?!





I first laid my peepers on them through an instagram pic of my friend, I immediately asked her which blush she was wearing as it looked the perfect all round colour - like it would go with most lip shades, eye shades, skin tones etc
Next day I was headed to Boots and walked away with these two. I wasn't 100% on how to apply these cream to blush blushers so I first tried my fingers, then resorted to my trust RT Stippling brush, is there nothing this won't apply beautifully?!.. 




Promising a ' second skin' effect in a cream to powder formulation things are looking amazing from the get go! 

Number 1 is known as Nude Velvet, a gorgeous nudey, pale peach shade that just gives a hint of warmness to the cheeks whilst being very subtle too. Just like a little flush of colour. 

Number 2 is known as Healthy glow, which is exactly what you get. Not looking too different in the pots but this just gives a slightly more intense pop of peachy colour. 

The texture of these is beautiful, as you can see mine are very loved. I think I must of used either numbers 1 or 2 every day or at least every other for quite some time now. 

Just slide your finger over them, they are so velvety to the touch. It's such a strange formula. It's neither matte or dewy looking. Plus they hold really well on the skin. 







I seem to be the ultimate test for make up as I'm consistently braving the elements. Hot car, out into the hot, cold, rain, snow, wind then into a toasty house where I melt away by a lovely fire lit by one of my very generous client who knows how cold I get, then back out into the car. All day!! And they stay put. Do not budge! Even without powder over the top it's very rare I come home without any lush on really, and I'm a real messer too. I constantly touch my face!!

These are currently £7.99 in Boots, I am really tempted by numer 3 & 4 just because I'd love to try the pinky versions! Have you tried these yet? 

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig