Saturday, January 10, 2015

Molton Brown Eucalyptus body wash

This was something I became quickly obsessed with when my husband bought a sample back from a hotel he was staying in down London. 



Now I am a fan of most Molton Brown scents, but none that I have ever felt the need to go out and purchase the larger size, that is until now! I used the whole 30ml in around a week, yup I really like this! so over Christmas I went and purchased a larger one. Molton Brown have some great deals in store and online at the moment and this was no exception. A 500ml body wash for £22. The super size is only limited edition so I guess I better snap some more up the way I go through it. 


The Eucalyptus and menthol aroma is such a fresh 'wake up' scent, hence why I tend to use it in the mornings when I most need that pick me up! Especially as I've not been feeling well the last week this has been a massive help, really clearing my nose out first thing. TMI? and is it just me who's struggling with these dark mornings? I wake up between 7.30/ 8am every day and feel like it's the middle of the night... Roll on summer!

This contains... Top notes of Invigorating Eucalyptus
Middle notes of Crisp Mint
Base notes of Cedar wood.

I absolutely love this scent so next Eucalyptus product of purchase I think will be the Liz Earle candle.

Becky x



SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig