Sunday, January 18, 2015

MeMeMe Arch Angel brow gel & highlight

This was something I've been meaning to get around to reviewing then I kept forgetting about it, but seeing as my Benefit Gimmi Brow has gone and dried up on me I was a little stuck on where to turn on these mornings I'm in a rush.


Tah dah...Enter MeMeMe Arch angel.



I had this to hand so in a rush I slapped it on and didn't think much else of it, well that was until a couple of people commented on how lovely my brows looked. 

The packaging is nice, although i don't think this fits with the typical MeMeMe look. I much prefer the sleek matte black boxed ones with silver writing. I definitely think they look more luxurious. The product packaging is nice and simple, you get your wand one end and a beautiful highlight the other plus it's travel friendly so having both in one is a bonus.







Lets get onto the brow brush first. For brows I think the wand is way too big, it gives too much of a heavy look for every day unless you can be really light handed with it, for an evening look this would work perfect though. Being a larger wand it does disperse a lot of product so again I wouldn't recommend this unless your darker haired or want the Delavigne look. The one other thing I'm not 100% on is the way your brows feel once they're dry. Is it just me or has anyone else who's used this brows feel a little stiff?!... I know it's a strange thing to say but with my gimmi brow it still feels quite natural to 'hair like' to the touch. It could of just been me as I am a little heavy handed. But if you want a strong brow game, this is right up your street. 




Next up is this beautiful highlighter. I don't apply it straight from the wand as you'll be looking a little too shimmery, as once again you get to much product,  but I just add a tad to my finger and pat it on the brow bone. I love this for the inner corners of my eyes and cupids bow too. 

Overall I do like this product
This is only £8.50 so it's miles cheaper than most other brow gels on the market and your getting a beautiful highlighter included in the price, it's a no brainer really. 


Becky ♡ 
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig