Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Hot Chocolate obsession continues... with Starbucks!



I've never really been a fan of hot drinks, well just tea or coffee but I seem to have an unhealthy obsession with hot chocolate. All Christmas I was popping into every Starbucks asking if they did the salted caramel hot chocolates, but sadly, no where seemed to do it.




Fast forward to Christmas day and my mom had tracked this down for me.

A Starbucks trio which includes.... duh duh duuuhhhhhh... salted caramel hot chocolates. Along side double chocolate and marhsmallow flavoured.




Nothing to warm your cockles on these cold days like yummy hot chocolates. 

I make mine with oat, almond or hazelnut milk purely because I don't really like the taste of cows milk. Plus they are lower in sugar and calories so it's an all round win!! Oat is my favourite as it goes really creamy.







I fill a cup with 'milk' put it in the sauce pan and leave for a minute or two to heat up. Add the sachet and leave for another minute. 

A few marshmallows & a little extra salt and were ready to go! 




This is honestly such a yummy hot chocolate but the only place I have seen them being sold is Boots. They were £10 but have been halved after Christmas. 


Becky x

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig