Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Clarins Blue Orchid treatment facial oil


Sometimes your skin just needs a real pick me up, no matter what I eat, how much sleep I get, how good I am with my skincare routine (We all slack from time to time), our skin just needs a boost.
Jump back to the 2nd January when I perused the beauty counters in Selfridges looking for some what of a Miracle. Now I won't say on it's own this has completely changed my skin but with a little help from other products too my skin looks more vibrant and glowy.

With 100% pure extracts of Blue Orchid, Patchouli and Rosewood these claim to tone the skin, give back your natural radiance and glowy skin plus up the moisture levels on dehydrated skin. Sound a little too good to be true? Think again... 

I have been using this for about a month now and absolutely love it. My skin looks healthy, my skin tone had evened out and it's much more hydrated. 

This is quite a runny consistency - being an oil, kinda obvious right!?

 I use this only of an evening just because of it being an oil I feel as if I want my skin to benefit most where it can take it all in overnight without make up and daily grime getting in the way. I squeeze the pipette and get around 3 or 4 drops (depending if my skin is feeling a little less hydrated and) in the palm of my hand and then use my other hand to just pat the oil into my skin. I don't like to drag the skin. The oil sinks in within around 15 minutes. 

First week or two of trying this I really had no words, for me it didn't really do anything and then one morning I woke up and was wow'd. My skin looked amazing. Having acne scarred skin I do tend to get a little bit of a flushed look on the cheeks but that had completely gone. My skin looked youthful and awake. 

The oil costs £32 but having tried it and absolutely loving it, I would definitely pay more for this now I see what amazing results I have had. There are 3 oils to suit most skin types, so don't e afraid if like me you have dehydrated skin and still get spots, this hasn't broke me out at all. Plus I am using another product which compliments this fantastically. 


If you haven't tried this yet, well I couldn't recommend it enough... go on what are you waiting for.. CLICK HERE!!

Rebecca x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig