Monday, February 02, 2015

Elemis Pro-Collagen cleansing balm

So I've been out of action for a couple of weeks, after Christmas so much has happened and in all honestly... I really just did not have the time, energy or inclination to sit and write something... Anything really! But I finished work this Saturday evening, walked straight through the door and wanted my makeup off. I have been using one product for about 2 weeks of an evening that I absolutely love and wanted to share...

Elemis Pro-Collagen cleansing balm..






For someone who loves ALL skincare, it's strange for me to really look forward to using the same product every single day! And being in the beauty industry I enjoy testing out every new product that comes onto the market - the downside being my skin goes crazy! One minute I have beautiful skin, then spots, then dehydrated... So for me to find something I don't want to stray from is a huge bonus, for both me and my face!! 

Whenever Elemis bring out something new I'm always really impressed. They work well on my spot prone/dehydrated skin and actually always seem to help bring it back to being fabulous again. I wish I could just stay with Elemis skin care, but as I enjoy blogging I like to try lots and not be too biased but my skin seriously loves this stuff!. 

What I love about Elemis so much is that whenever I use it, I feel like I'm having a luxurious spa treatment at home, the quality of the products is amazing and I love the fact they're not totally out of budget like, maybe... Creme de la mer?! 

Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm does exactly what the name states, cleanses the skin and removes make up quickly and effectively without leaving it dry or sore. It contains a blend of natural ingredients including starflower, elderberry, optimega oils with mimosa (sadly nothing to do with the alcoholic beverage!!) rose waxes and anti ageing paid a to cleanse, soothe and nourish all skin types. The smell is just incredible too.








As the blam makes contact with the skin, it turns to oil which goes a little further than I originally thought. I sometimes apply to a full face of make up, others as a second cleanse, which I prefer to do, and massage it around until all my make up has lifted. Add a touch of warm water in the mix and it turns this balm come oil into a very runny milky liquid. I remove with a warm towel, patting it onto my face, trying not to be too heavy handed and rub. Afterwards my skin feels really soft and throurally cleansed. 

This is the one product I really love using in my skincare routine at the moment, sometimes if I'm in the bathroom I will just open it up and have a wiff, take me to the spa now!!! 
It is a little higher on the cleansing balm spectrum but I do believe you get what you pay for and this at £39.50 is a luxurious product. If you haven't tried this yet I'd thourally recommend it.


Thanks for reading 

Rebecca 

SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig