Monday, February 02, 2015

The Body Shop Detox Party




The Body Shop Detox Party was held at the Bullring store this time around, if you read my last Body Shop event, which was held by Abbigayle at the New Street store. That was more of a Blogger party, we played games, ate snacks and just got to know one another. We were invited to this party by Elaine who works at The Body Shop in the Bullring. 

The Detox party was to give us some skin care inspiration and to get us off to a good skincare start in 2015 and it didn't fail to do so...


We were greeted with cups of green tea and water, healthy from the get go!

Ahh just looks at that yummy cookie... I really wanted to take a big, crunchy bite out of it... YUM!!

There were stations around the shop where a Body Shop professional did us a skincare consultation. Our skin was tested to see if we'd chosen right. My skin is quite combination, oily I zone, forehead, nose and chin with normal to dehydrated cheeks. 




We could of headed over to have our make up applied but me and Amy decided as our skin was nicely cleansed and ready for bed we'd stay naked. 





We then had a facial with the products that we had chosen to use. I tried the seaweed range. We had our skin cleansed, toned then we got to try out some of the new Drops of Youth range. They used the Drops of Youth concentrate, eye concentrate then I had the seaweed moisturiser applied and was given a sample of the Youth 'Bouncy sleep mask' to apply when I got home. 

Keep your eyes peeled for a review on this soon, the bouncy sleep mask is swiftly becoming a 'not so firm' evening staple.

The whole evening was very relaxed, we got to mingle and shop of course! It was a lovely event. I always really enjoy Body Shop events, I fall in love with a new product every time I go. 

I had never seen this range in The Body Shop before so I was quite intrigued, I had a try and a smell. 
It's to aid with a healthy diet and exercise to help reduce cellulite and promote healthy, soft skin. It ranges from £7 to £19... watch this space. 





Thanks again Elaine for a lovely relaxed evening. 

Rebecca x











SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig