Monday, February 16, 2015

NSPA Insta-blur primer from Adsa

I was gifted this primer quite some time back and wanted to give it a fair trial so I think 3 months is enough, I now have the verdict....

This stuff is pretty awesome!! 


If I am totally honest I didn't hold out high hopes for this being as it is only £7. Taught me to never judge a product by the price. Plus I don't like to spend a fortune on primers as it isn't something I always wear, I mean I have. I have one from mac, nars and smashbox.
 I always good with putting on my moisturisers and oils but putting on a base I always forget, but now I'm all about the base, about the base...

I get large pores on my nose and sometimes notice them more on cheeks so I have come to realise if I use a primer it does help to conceal them. It makes my skin look pretty flawless too, with having some acne scarring primers have become a new favourite seeing how good my skin looks on photos now. 

Enough of my rambling, lets get down to talk about the product...


This is exclusivity sold in Asda, fab for a product we can buy on the weekly/monthly shop!! It feels quite velvety to the touch and on the skin. Unlike most primers I have tried it isn't greasy or watery and doesn't leave a oil slick over the skin. Once on the skin it absorbs lovely, no heavy layer and feels like my skin can still breathe. Using a primer I feel like I can use a lighter foundation, my trusty Boujous CC. 

The product is pretty similar to Benefit Porefessional, I had a couple of samples of this and the consistency, feel and finish are both pretty identical. Everything other than the price.

Overall I would definitely recommend this. The quality of the product for the price is incredible. 

Rebecca x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig