Friday, February 13, 2015

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Collection




I am a bit of a sucker for most things in the Body Shop, and this was no exception - or so I thought. I was really excited to try the Smoky Poppy collection but when I got a whiff I just wasn't blown away - totally unintended pun happened.

I absolutely loved the packaging, anything in a sleek black packaging I seem to be a sucker for i.e. mac, nars, Tom ford... the list can go on, I thought I would spare you the read of amazing black packaged products.

The Limited Edition Poppy collection consists of 7 products - Smoky Poppy scrub, body butter, body lotion, shower gel, massage oil, eau de toilette and bath bombs. This is the first range in a while to be launching bath bombs in the body shop so being a bathaholic I had to try them. They range from £5 up to £14.

Some of the products were a lot stronger scents than others. The body butter was the most intense and the bath bombs the least, which actually I was quite happy about as when I picked them up I wasn't overwhelmed by the smell. It's quite a spicy / deep / sexy smell, whereas I still love a good floral. I was pleasantly surprised as I have actually been won round by these. I find it's really relaxing in the bath and completely chills me out after a long day, whereas my lush one's, being drawn to lighter scents I find are more pick me up fragrances not relax me ones.

I actually think this could work as a unisex product especially with the packaging not being too girly.

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy is available here!!


Rebecca x


SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig