Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review : Make up Revolution Naked Dupes

Surely most of y'all heard of MUR by now, right? If you haven't, well you really have a trip to Superdrug in order! I have only ever seen it in Superdrug or on their online website, and not everything is available in store so if there's something you specifically want, tweet them first they will let you know if it's an online only or in store product. 

These products are very cheap indeed, but that doesn't mean they've skimped on quality in the meantime. Eyeshadows come up from £1 each and these awesome palettes are a mere £4. I have only ever tried these shadows from their whole range but I want to try some of their highlights and blushes too.

Anyway onto the review.. I picked these up on a shopping trip to Birmingham and... I really love these shadows, I've kept you in suspense long enough lets peep...

Palette 1.





Palette 2





The colours are lovely, they have a really nice consistency, not as buttery as you would find in the likes of the Naked Palettes but they have a great colour payoff. I'm a huge fan of shimmery and glitzy shadows when I am going out, day to day I'm a matte kinda kinda girl so this has a little bit to suit everyone. You do have to build a lot more on the matte colours that you do with the shimmer as the colour payoff isn't great to start, they're a little sheer but stay with it. When using these with a primer you will get a better result but using on their own I still found they went on nicely, didn't crease badly and lasted like most other eyeshadows. And on the plus side they're so close to looking like the Naked palettes so if your still unsure wether to invest head to these first. I bought palette 1/2 as I already have the naked 3 I felt like buying the third was a little pointless. I now find I'm using eyeshadows more and more having these about.

Have you tried theses yet!? 

Rebecca x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig