Sunday, March 29, 2015

Tom Ford Lipstick

I have never been a lover of lipsticks, so I have come to the realisation that lipstick junkie/hoarder Amy has rubbed off on me.
Now don't get me wrong, I won't be running out buy the shocking reds, pinks and purples... I am breaking myself in gently and this is what I thought was a great one to start with, Tom Ford.



I went for the shade Blush nude. I wanted an every day neutral colour that I wasn't going to become quickly fed up with and for it to sit in my make up draw for the next 12 months. A colour you can wear every day or will look lovely with a dressed up eye of an evening. Plus for £37.50 I wanted to get my wear out of it. 



There are so many rival shades to this MAC, Estée Lauder, YSL. The list is really endless but I come to having this in my clutches by hunting for a totally different colour in the TF range. I was on the hunt for first time but unfortunately it was limited edition... Bring it back please!! Any who.. I came across this gem which I wear near enough every single darn day! 
I am so very sad though that after a few uses the TF disappears from the top. 



On my lips this looks a little more coral/peach/nude than a pink/nude which it actually looks in the packaging. Which I completely love anyway. Would you agree?
The formula is great. Comfortable to wear, non drying, slightly creamy and it is quite opaque. I do like the fact you can build up the intensity slightly more too. One thing I always do is give my lips a good scrub and apply my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream about an hour before I apply. This just preps my lips nicely. Being relatively new to lipsticks I'm unaware of the wear ability but I find I get a good couple of hours out of this, the only other one I have is a Rimmel Kate Moss one which is matte and super long wearing so it's hard to compare.
I am really loving wearing lipsticks so now i have got one from what i would consider 'the' most luxurious make up brand around... it's time to test out the drugstore, see how they hold up!?.


Rebecca x


SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig