Friday, May 15, 2015

Handluggage...

My handbag is usually filled with junk that I really don't need in there, so when holidays come around it's always a good excuse for a sort out. 

And today is that day. 

We're heading off at 4am (we shall be boarding by the time this goes up) & going on a city break. 

Today we're going to Rome.


This houses so much stuff.. Hence the reason I carry so much stuff.. The whole point of a big bag right!? 
It keeps the obvious safe in the zip compartments... Money, passport, camera, phone, squish-able beauty products.. Let's start there shall we?



I don't tend to take lots in my hand luggage make-up wise, but my first has been a real life saver with the not so fabulous weather we've been having. Elemis total glow bronzing moisturiser, I have been using this for the last couple of weeks just to make my face the same colour as my body. I do use factor 30 & above on my face so that stays wrinkle free but my body is more olive toned so I like to match it up when I won't be wearing a lot of make up. 

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream... Pretty much great for everything. And the hand cream is insanely good too. Really rich and moisturising. 

My favourite "go to" nail varnish has been this Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream since it came out early last year. It's a beautiful subtle peach and dries really quickly. It's a compact varnish so it's pretty perfect to take away and will go with everything.

Since my purchase of this in march I have been wearing it pretty much every day. This is one thing I don't want to get lost or broken so it will stay in my care during a flight.. plus if your taking a long one, a little bit of EA with a dab of this over the top, sunnies on and your holiday ready when you step off the plane. 

Obviously you want to smell good when you step foot in wherever your headed, so I always carry my perfume, or it gives you an excuse to buy another at the airport? 

I love these Aromatherapy Associates oils to take away. I use the De-stress mind one. Dab a little on my wrists or just a little on my chest and my holiday can begin...

... And last but not least face wipes. Long flight? Essential!! Your skin gets really dry on long flights so best thing you can do is wipe away the day and apply a moisturiser... Plus they're great if your a little clumsy like me, you always have a wet wipe handy!  

Becky
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig