Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Naughty brownies...

I came across this recipe when I was browsing at indulgent desserts.. The original source are an American couple called Amanda and Kevin, their recipes are insane. The most sickly but mouth watering recipes. It's like I've found a website made just for me... Check them out here. They put up this recipe in May 2011 and I can't believe I only did them for the first time last year.
Super simple, minimal ingredients, no fuss.. Just what you want for a bank holiday weekend when your lazing about and wanting to eat junk, they take 10 minutes to make and about 25 minutes to cook up.



All you need is :

1 box Betty Crocker brownie mix // fudge brownie mix 
1 box Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
Vegetable oil 
2 eggs 
Water

Firstly mix the cookie mix and pop it into a lined baking tray, squish it down to around half a cm in the pan. 

Jam pack your Oreos onto the cookie mix.
Mix up your brownie mix, last time I did these I used the fudge brownie mix but I can't seem to find that in the supermarket any more. You could always make your own batters but this is such a time saver.

Pop them in the oven and bake for about 20/25 minutes. I like my brownies a little gooey so I leave mine for 20.


Remove them and leave them for 5 minutes or like me and my family did, 1 minute before indulging...

Just yum! ....
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig