Monday, May 25, 2015

The best hot chocolate in London

Now not being a londoner I'm sure this is a big call, but I do frequently pop to london for days out and weekends away so I feel like I'm getting to know the city's hide away places one fabulous hot chocolate at a time.
I came across SAID when I was looking for somewhere to have lunch last week, it's a chocolate shop as well as a cafe. It's in Soho so it was hidden down one of the many side streets just 5 minutes walk from Oxford circus. 
This place is a chocolate lovers dream, as soon as you walk in the rich sweet chocolate smell just hits you. I did have a tremendous amount of control and only went for a hot chocolate and a cookie.. Trust me you can buy so much from this place, it's just delicious. 


You can choose white, milk or dark chocolate. I went for milk but will definitely be trying the white next time. 

I pulled up a churn and waited for the goodness to arrive. 

This is so thick you have to eat it off a spoon, it's so hard to drink. Half a cup down and I still wasn't approaching the chocolate coma, but by golly by the end of it I was. You can go for three sizes too, s,m, or l. I only went for medium as well.
This was such a friendly cafe, they do also sell lunch. Have business men flitting in and out for espressos and girls come to catch up over a big cup 'a' chocolate. It's the perfect little hide away, I couldn't recommend going more! 

Becky x
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig