Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lush London // Oxford street store

On a recent day in London I stumbled upon Lush in Oxford Street. Why have I never been here before I thought. Well that's because it only opened up a couple of weeks ago. 3 floors of Lush goodness, I think it's got to be the biggest in the uk! Plus they have exclusive bathbombs that you can't buy anywhere else is the uk... So I suppose I had to buy a couple didn't i?! 

But first lets take a little peep...

Lush has it's Oxford street store right by the tube station so it's really not hard to find.. I headed straight up to the bath bomb section naturally.











it's packed full of rightly coloured treats which all smell amazing, if your in London you've got to check it out, the store is humongous and the staff are really helpful and friendly...I'll pop up my bath treats that I purchased soon too. 
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig