Saturday, June 27, 2015

Paradise Gelataria 🍦

I am slowly realising we have some great little hide outs on our door steps here in the Midlands. No need to be whisked off to London for fancy food or quaint Icecreameries it's better to explore what's right under you nose... And soon to be all over my chops!! 
I woke up a couple of weeks ago to an email off my friend Michelle with the 'best' desserts in Birmingham list. 
I say 'best' as, well, I've got to try them all out just to make sure. 

So having a couple of hours free one Wednesday we headed over to check it out., research purposes of course..

It's bright and clean with plenty of seating and a rainbow of ice cream choice.


They not only offer a huge range of ice creams they also do crepes, sandwiches, cakes and sundaes. 


Let's get too it shall we...

I  opted for the Ferrerolicious, vanilla, hazelnut and chocolate ice cream with broken up Ferrerolicious roches, hazelnuts and my all time favourite.. Nutella drizzled through. 
It was incredible although I couldn't eat it all, even a pudding monster like me! 
Don't panic, this wasn't all I left, just giving you the inside scoop... 

If your in Harbourne or the surrounding area or like myself, will drive a good distance for gelato, you need to go. It's just off the main high street and with lovely staff and delicious ice cream it's well worth a visit. 🍨
SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig