Saturday, July 18, 2015

Selfridges Champagne Bar

This time last week we were celebrating my birthday. Well my birthday and we were treating my dad to his belated Father's Day gift. Champagne tasting at selfridges. 

I have been wanting to do this for a while and my dad is a champagne lover like myself so I thought it would be the perfect treat, plus we tied in a little brunch/lunch as we arrived at midday. 

I opted for eggs royal, buttery muffins, perfect poached eggs and a glossy coating of hollandaise.


Mom joined me but had the Benedict which involes thick cut ham instead. The boys went for a sturdier option. Tom with the full English and dad with a trio of sliders, which of course we had to marry with fries on the side of all these. 


Filled to the brim we carried on to taste some champagne. 
Selfridges offer two tastings, a rose or original. I opted for the rose whilst the boys went for original. 
You get set down a place card which tells you what the champagnes are. It would of been more fun to guess we agreed but either way drinking champagne is fun!! 

I can honestly say out of the three we all enjoyed the selfridges one the best, then of course verve and Moët the least. I do find it a little dry. 
Before we asked for the bill the lovely staff had bought me over a pudding to wish me happy birthday. 
I've got to say it was the perfect way to finish off my 27th and enter my 28th year! 





SHARE:

No comments

Instagram

© billygumbex | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig